Despite not caring for the food I'm having to "dine on" during what I'm calling my "Asian lock-down," I can't thank my mom enough for coming into town to help us with the transition from just the 3 of us to a Family of 4. We tried so hard to get a photo with her & Holland with his eyes open but this was the best we could do for now. He's definitely becoming more alert these days.
Friday, February 20, 2009
PoPo & Holland
Despite not caring for the food I'm having to "dine on" during what I'm calling my "Asian lock-down," I can't thank my mom enough for coming into town to help us with the transition from just the 3 of us to a Family of 4. We tried so hard to get a photo with her & Holland with his eyes open but this was the best we could do for now. He's definitely becoming more alert these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I agree - thankyou PoPo! :)
Even hearing cindy grumbling about food has its own humor. Don't know how we would make it through the first few weeks without you (not to mention, Cindy is the one missing out on all the sleep... thankyou honey! )
Cutiest baby.
CONGRATULATIONS!
FOO
Cindy- I can sympathize with the chinese house arrest. :) i thought i was going to scream if i ever saw another soup after those first 6 weeks. ;) here is an article that i enjoyed immensely regarding the subject:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/4492784.stm
congrats again- holland is so beautiful!!
sorry- awomoscow is me! ;)
Post a Comment