Well today marks the day of a happy/sad day. Happy that I'm officially done with "house arrest" since having given birth to Holland but sad that my mom is leaving for Houston. Again, although I really didn't care for the Asian diet my mom had me on, I really appreciated all her help in not only taking care of Holland but also Sofia so that I could go back to work as quickly as I did. She also unselfishly helped us feed the dogs, keep my house in order, and made sure that I could take a conference call without interruption. Yes, I could have chosen to taken more time off but with this weak economy, I couldn't sleep at night knowing that I wasn't doing everything I could to make our revenue numbers for RVE. The good news is that I truly believe our team is at the strongest wrt to skill sets it has been in a long time, so now we just have to ride the waves out of this weaker economy. If we made it through 2002/2003, I think we can defn make it through this year.
And the outfit Holland is wearing today is courtesy of our good friends Teri & Chris.
No comments:
Post a Comment