Friday, June 12, 2009

4-Mos Checkup & Brown Couch

Woah Nelly! Holland is definitely a big one...we had our 4-month check-up today and below are his stats & his brown couch photo.

Length: 26" (75%)
Weight: 15 pounds 11 oz (75%)
Head: 42.3cm (50%)

NOTE: I couldn't seem to find Sofia's 4-months stats, but I did find her 6-months and Holland is already heavier than Sofia was when she was 6-months by almost 1.5 pounds!

Overall, Dr. gave him a good bill of health...she did ask us to work on his leg muscles and tummy time as she was a little surprised he didn't roll over yet and she felt his current leg muscles were weak.

I have a LOT of pics to update and posts to add...just need to make time...we are welcoming a new nanny in two days, so I've been a bit pre-occupied...hope to get caught up on the personal front soon.

Oh and I'd like to thank Lauren & Marc for this cute onesie Holland is sporting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this brown chair pic. He is so handsome.

scott said...

he is looking cuter every day :)
(and bigger!)