Saturday, November 14, 2009

Stanford 15-Year Reunion

Way overdue in posting the album; WARNING: almost 500 pics in this as I did not have the time to really scrub it and I figured that most of our relatives would want to see all the photos (note, you can download the pics you want from the right hand side). And I did NOT include a whole day's worth of photos as it was just us taking pics of the kids on campus.

We traveled as a family this year to the Bay Area to attend Scott's 15-Year college reunion. We spent an entire week in CA, seeing his friends, my extended family, and although a good trip, I was exhausted as I estimate I pulled in 20 hours of billable work while I was supposed to be on vacation. Unfortunately October is busy season for us, so I really had no choice as our entire team is maxed out right now, and we have a hiring freeze until I see our revenue going back to normal. Sorry if we missed seeing any of our other Bay Area friends, but there is just so much we can do with 1 week, a 3-day packed reunion schedule, 2 kids and a very large family on my side :)

And thank you to my family for helping me watch the kids during the "adult" evening activities and for taking time off work to spend time with their great nieces and nephews....very much appreciate it.



Enjoy!

1 comment:

Eric L said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Too bad I wasn't able to join...maybe next year.