belated sharing of the Thanksgiving photo album so I'm not going to post-date it.
We have so much to be thankful for, I don't even really know where to begin. This year has been a very special year with Holland's arrival; Scott's company is growing leaps and bounds; RVE has managed to survive another economic downturn (remember we started during a recession as well); and we have so many wonderful friends to lean on when times can be rough (but really the good far outweigh the bad times I can think of).
I really don't know what we did in our past lives to deserve so much good karma, but I'll take it! Thank you to our families for always supporting us in our personal and professional decisions (even if you don't always initially agree), and thank you to our friends who love us even when we work way too much.
Happy Holidays to all!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment