From Ms. Christine -
When Holland woke up, I took him to get a plastic bag, and we went together to put all the pacifiers into the bag. He helped out, dropping his main pacifier into the bag. I talked about saying goodbye to the pacifiers and then went in my purse to go home. Holland had some breakfast, we sunscreened up, and headed to Ramsey Park/Playground.
Holland was content to walk around with a pail that was left behind by someone else. He went up and down little ramps, and tried to climb up a slide again. He is getting a little more adventurous with slides, trying a mild one out once today. And again loved anything that turned at the playground (a play abacus-looking thing, a steering wheel, etc.).
Holland was sleepy even on the drive to the park, but stayed awake even on the drive back. We had some lunch, I read "Goodnight Moon" to him, and put him in his crib, telling him he could use his blanket to go to sleep. I heard him rustle and talk for maybe 10 minutes, but then I think he settled down and went to sleep without a problem.
Monday, August 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment