Sunday, April 17, 2011
Update from Christine (via Lab School) - April 12
Natalie said that Holland spent some time riding the fire engine outside this morning, and went over to Natalie and read a bunch of books with her. He enjoyed playing with the pop-up people (in which you pull and release a trigger for a person to pop out of a box), and used the sensory table with wood chips and reptiles. They had a camping theme set up and he played with that a little bit. They sang the "freeze song" again and he enjoyed that again. He ate a good snack of bananas and cheerios, and peed in the potty. When I picked him up, he told me "potty" so I took him to the bathroom. I suspected he wouldn't have any pee since he peed in the potty during class time and he didn't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment