From Ms. Christine -
This morning, Holland was pretty happy on the whole, but then started getting more and more stubbornly upset at a couple limits I set this morning. He was drawing with the small purple pen in Sofia's Hello Kitty book at the dining table this morning (really preferring his left hand and actually able to hold the pen more upright to make some marks today, which is progress!). He occasionally would come off the paper and mark the tablecloth, but he mostly stayed on the paper. He then brought it down to the ottoman and wanted to draw there. I told him he could draw at the table, but not on the ottoman since his pen still comes off the paper sometimes. Not happy, but conceded to come to the table a minute or two later. I had him come to his room to change his clothes if he wanted to go to the park, but he was a little reluctant. I asked if he wanted to go to sleep or go to the park and he said park, but once he got to the room, he started pulling out stuff from the swim drawer. I asked him to put it back and he got mad again. A minute or two later, he put it back and we got his clothes on. I asked him to get his shoes and socks and he brought over all the socks, so I had him choose a pair of socks and put the rest back. He really resisted putting the rest of the socks back and after a little while of crying, he walked over to his bed and lay his head down. Time to go to sleep. He was asleep by about 9:15.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment