From Ms. Christine -
Holland worked hard on his fine-motor skills that morning. I gave him oatmeal and cherries and an open cup for milk and he did pretty well. He's still a bit ambidextrous, though he may favor his left hand. This was the morning I put out the cups for him to use. He worked on these for a really long time, immediately figuring out that they fit together and discovering two ways to take them apart. However it took him a lot longer to figure out how to pick up more than one at a time since the bottom cups would all slip out easily. He finally figured out that he needed to pick them up from the bottom in one of the last pictures. I also did a couple more complicated stacking configurations to see if that would interest him. He was interested and able to stack the cups one more level by inverting a cup and balancing it on the rim of the first cup.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment