Write-up from Ms. Christine -
This morning, Holland slept in again until shortly before 10am, so he didn't nap until we got back from Crenshaw's. This morning he did pretty well feeding himself oatmeal and cherries with a spoon (he uses both hands) and drinking from an open cup. He also signed all-done to me today several times, so I think he's getting it. I thought he would have lunch before going to sleep, but he seemed more sleepy than hungry and walked over to his crib on his own and went right to sleep.
This morning, we took the cups back outside with the water and the galvanized tub. I used the now empty sweet tea jug to fill up the tub so I wouldn't have to carry such a heavy tub. Holland was mostly interested in the novel item - the jug and the cap, trying to put it on and take it off. He got it to stay by balancing it or pushing it down. He figured out how to get it off by turning the jug upside down and letting the bit of water inside push it off. He would go back and dip the jug in the water every time it got empty. I'm thinking of bringing in a larger screw-top jar from home, but if you have any empty small bottles that have screw top lids, I think he'd enjoy those too.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment