From Ms. Christine -
I'm working on organizing the kids' toys, books, etc. Holland worked hard at pulling legos apart for me, this morning, working the muscles of his fingers to pry those suckers apart.
As I was putting away a stack of board books, Holland pointed at the stack and said maybe an in between of "Bah" and "Boo." It sounded like he was trying to label the books! Also, I was blowing some bubbles outside today and he said something maybe in between "Buh" and "Bah" tracking the bubbles with his eyes. His expressive language seems to be emerging quite a bit lately!
Since Holland has been interested in size and space, I brought the jugs out to use with the pegs from the pounding bench. He put them in, jostled them around, toted the jug around and dumped them out for quite some time. I think it's too easy for him though, so I may find something with a smaller opening... maybe a milk jug.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment