From Ms. Christine -
This morning, we played a little bit in Holland's room before going out. He really is able to be engaged in an activity for a prolonged period of time. He brought over several books to me to read but I think his favorite continues to be "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star." He brought out a bunch of puzzles, but they were a little difficult for him so I brought back out the A-Z puzzle, which he worked on for several minutes. Holland worked with the laces and holey pieces, beginning again by laying it on the table and using one hand to try and poke it through the hole. He turned to me for help when he couldn't get them through and when I held the plastic piece, he was able to string several again.
We had a potty sit this morning before going out, but he still hasn't peed yet. Although he'll still protest at times, I think he is starting to become more comfortable with sitting on it.
Holland had such a great time at the Arboretum! I think he had more fun there than any playground I had taken him too. He is just better able to run in the grass, up and down ramps, and climb up and down stairs. There's all sorts of sticks, seeds and leaves that he can find and birds to run after. There were lots of trees to hide behind and plants to explore and he was so excited about the cows! (of course shouting "dah" because all 4-legged animals are dogs to him) I've definitely got to bring him back : )
Friday, October 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment