From Ms. Christine -
He was pointing at the books I took out the crib this morning saying, "boo" for book! We read the Frumpy, Grumpy book together.
Holland's been really interested in hiding these days. It's like a big version of peek-a-boo. He really likes to hide behind the closet doors and behind chairs. Scott was saying how he often hides with his body still showing, but his head hidden, following the idea that if I can't see you, you can't see me (which usually works). He really enjoyed playing that in stores today, running up and down aisles and around large displays, and racks of clothes. It's fun when there's nobody in the stores, but also requires some chasing down when there are more customers. : ) He's recently been able to climb up into my car and even all the way into his car seat. He has also had much more success getting his top buckle together himself. He's so interested that when I unbuckle it when it's time to get out, he's often trying to buckle it back up.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment