From Ms. Christine -
After saying goodbye to Scott, we went outside to water the seeds and shred some paper for the worms. I thought Holland would be great at tearing paper since he seems to be destructive with lots of things, but he actually had a hard time tearing the paper. He was using more brute strength, just grabbing and pulling instead of fine motor tearing, so he was just bunching up his paper and not having a lot of success. I may give him more chances to do this to fill the worm bucket up. While sitting on the floor working on the paper, he had another accident (maybe a little after an hour after the last accident. I walked him straight to the bathroom and had him sit down on the potty. He peed out quite a bit more. Since we were out of underwear at that point and it was almost time for a nap anyways, I just had him go to sleep afterwards. He's been sleeping since about 10:30.
No comments:
Post a Comment